Communication letter to all Interested Parties
v. 25/5/2020 Update no.4
• In continuation to the last update with the COVID 19 outbreak in our country, we would like to inform you that Falcon SA continues doing everything, reasonably possible, to minimize service disruptions to our valued customers and partners with first thought the human health and food safety.
• Our crisis team is continually being updated with government and World Health Organization (WHO) restrictions and guidelines for prevention against COVID 19. our team has implemented a series of preventive and corrective measures along with procedures forming the appropriate framework in order to continue working during the removal of governmental restriction measures in our country.
• Restriction of travelling outside Greece continues until further announcement.
• Distance/teleworking is implemented where possible. Returning of personnel to office work is carried out based on a program according to the area of work and keeping number of people at each area minimum and analogous to the square meters available.
• Face to face meetings with suppliers and customers are replaced with Skype/media meetings apart from evaluated as essential visits only within Greece. These are carried out keeping distances and taking all necessary protective measures.
• There is a register of entering and exiting of all company and non-company personnel at all sites entrances with applying COVID questionnaire where possible, for use in the procedure of traceability of possible coronavirus case.
• Implementing periodical microbial disinfection of facilities and offices based on risk analysis.
• Providing internal communication/training by top management and quality representative continuous to all employees further to the measures needed and reporting any suspect symptoms as well as contact to exposed people to disease.
PRODUCT – SUPPLIES
• Requesting to all suppliers to provide actions regarding virus outbreak influence for product and supply disruptions continues.
• Evaluating alternative routes and supply chain solutions to facilitate sourcing logistics Evaluating alternative routes and supply chain solutions to facilitate sourcing logistics and delivery, considering extra stock and delivery, considering extra stock, and constantly collecting relevant data to and constantly collecting relevant data to schedule at optimum.schedule at optimum.
• Implementation of special hand ling instructions are at Falcon entrances for deliveries:
– communicating Falcon procedure to driver responsible for delivery -loading/transporting companies
– health questionnaire completed by the driver of goods, availability gloves and masks health questionnaire completed by the driver of goods, availability gloves and masks
– handling of paper documents with gloves from driver or courier service handling of paper documents with gloves from driver or courier service
– paper documents that stay in the premises are entering a stove before opening
• Implementation of internal cleaning and disinfection schedule according to risk analysis for Factory/WHs/ Offices personnel, reviewing the fundamental food hygiene rules (intensifying hygiene routines: washing hands process, changing of outfits, using PPE etc
Based on the Ministry of Work circular 4/5/20, Protocol no. :17312/D9.506 our company has completed the self-assessment with regards to the preventive measures taken for the spread of the virus after the removal of restriction measures in Greece.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and adjusting our operations accordingly. We will update you as the situation changes. All joined efforts as already proven, have been effective. We keep positive that continuing working as before will give us the same success.
For more of our updates you can follow our LinkedIn page
QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT