At FALCON, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you. Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at Falcon-sa.gr allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
• You can refuse your consent;
• You can disable Falcon or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings (see how here); or
• You can use our cookie management tool to disable Falcon or third-party cookies (see how here).
The cookies used on the Falcon website may be generally categorized as follow:
• Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
• Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
• Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
• Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
• Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
If you have any questions please send us an firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our website.